ADMINISTATIVE AND COMMERCIAL ASSISTANT (H/F)
OLVEA is a major player in vegetable and fish oils market, with a strong commitment to sustainable development. Our oils are intended for the cosmetic, pharmaceutical, as well as human and animal food industries. Located in Fécamp (Normandy) for 90 years, the OLVEA family group has developed an ambitious industrial investment policy in its various subsidiaries in France, Burkina Faso, Morocco and Mauritania.
As of today the Group has more than 260 employees (15 nationalities) in Europe and Africa, with a turnover of €140 million and a 15% annual growth over the past 10 years. OLVEA is processing more than 65,000 tons of oils per year and counts 1,000 customers in 90 countries.
Our latest strategic internal development has been our eco-refinery plant, OLVEA Green Technologies, directly operating at our main site in Normandy. This factory allows us to be more responsive and flexible, and gives us the opportunity to access new markets.
We are currently looking for an Administrative and Commercial Assistant for our Fish Oils Business Unit under a permanent work contract. This position is located at the head office in Saint Léonard, near Fécamp (76).
• You will be in charge of assisting the sales team in the administrative and commercial follow-ups.
• Your mission will be to provide administrative support to the sales team, organizing the meetings, the venue and welcome visitors, prepare letters or presentations for our business partners, and write meeting minutes. You will also support the sales team in organizing their visits to trade shows or business travels.
• On the commercial side, you will organize the oil samples required by our customers from the preparation until the shipment.
• You will also implement our CRM (customers creation, new contacts, updates, data extraction).
• You will establish the contracts into our SAP ERP application.
• You will produce relevant databases and dashboards to facilitate analysis and decision-making related to the business.
• From a BAC +2 or BAC + 3, you have at least 2 years of experience in a similar position.
• Fluent in English is essential for this position. Knowledge of SAP software would be a real advantage.
• You are mastering computer tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and are comfortable with numbers.
• Independent, rigorous, organized, reactive, you are concerned with efficiency. You show a high level of discretion, initiative and adaptability.
• You like teamwork, you are a team player and have the ability to multitask.
• You have a positive attitude and the sense of service.
Compensation will be based on profile and experience.
• A company with a strong commitment to sustainable development and committed to its values,
• A dynamic Group leaving a large place for new ideas and initiatives,
• A company concerned about the well-being of its employees,
• Advantages: incentive bonus, 13th month, luncheon vouchers, health insurance, gym, corporate sailboat…