RECRUITMENT - Business Development Manager Europe (M/W)
OLVEA is a leading supplier of vegetable and fish oils for cosmetics, pharmaceutical, food and feed industries, with a strong commitment to sustainable development through its daily activities. Located in Saint-Léonard (Normandy, France) for over 90 years, the family-owned Group OLVEA has an ambitious industrial investment policy across its various subsidiaries in France, Burkina Faso, Morocco and Mauritania.
Today, the Group counts more than 290 employees worldwide, with an annual sales turnover of 150 million euros and features an annual growth of 15% over the last 10 years. OLVEA processes more than 65,000 tons of oil peryear and supplies 1,000 customers in 90 countries.
Our latest strategic investment is our own state-of-the-art eco-refining unit, OLVEA Green Technologies. This plant allows us to be more reactive, flexible, and enables us to access new markets.
To support and accelerate the growth of OLVEA Vegetable Oils in Europe, and to gain new personal care brands and customers, we are looking for a Business Development Manager Europe (M/W). This position is based in Saint-Léonard (76), remote location is possible.
“Striving for People and Nature” is not just OLVEA’s motto but an inherent part of our DNA. In line with these values and as part of our ambitious development plan in Europe, we are looking for a Business Development Manager to grow our business while leveraging our portfolio of natural solutions to the personal care industry in Europe
Missions & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Deputy CEO, you will be in charge of developing and growing our business with personal care
customers in Europe. In this role, your main missions will be:
• Identify market needs, trends, key success factors in the region.
• Translate these needs into solutions Olvea should put in place to succeed.
• Develop a sales strategy for Direct Key Customers with the goal to increase the customer base and drive
sales in Europe
• Support the implementation of OLVEA’s global growth strategy in Europe.
• Identify new potential customers, understand their needs and buying decision processes.
• Develop crossfunctional relationship at customers (R&D, sustainability, marketing, procurement, quality
• Build and nurture a pipeline of projects with customers, and drive project to effective sales.
• Manage a portfolio of key customers.
• Work closely with the Sales team and Marketing team to build an optimized Go To Market strategy
• Build price offering and negotiate all terms and conditions to enable sales execution.
• Use and feed our CRM system (meeting reports, contacts), provide sales report
• Provide accurate customer forecasts inputs for our S&OP
• Participate in relevant tradeshows within the region
This position requires the ability to travel up to 50% of the time
Qualifications & Requirements
Graduated from Bachelor degree, MSc or Business school, the ideal applicant demonstrates a proven track record of successful development of new business of personal care ingredients with customers within the personal care industry.
Preferred previous experience:
• A technical or science background in chemical, cosmetic science or biochemistry.
• Experience of a few years in a similar role, or in sales, marketing or technical support role within the B2B industry.
Creativity, curiosity, thoroughness, resourcefulness, adaptability and pragmatism are all part of your vocabulary.
Independent in organizing your work, you are flexible and used to collaborating with cross-disciplinary teams.
Fluent in English, a good knowledge and understanding of French would be a strong asset. Any other European language knowledge would be an advantage.
You have excellent interpersonal skills and have demonstrated real effectiveness in driving business growth.
You have excellent oral and written communication skills.
Your strong network of industry connections would be another advantage.
Compensation will be determined according to profile and experience.
• A company deeply committed to sustainable development and to its corporate values,
• A dynamic group that encourages new ideas and initiatives, and has an important growth ambition.
• A company that cares about the well-being of its employees.
Are you looking to join an ambitious team and a dynamic and challenging environment?
This job is meant for you! Send your application to Aline GAUCHER: firstname.lastname@example.org