JOB OFFER - COSMETIC & PERSONAL CARE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER NORTH AMERICA
OLVEA is a leading supplier of vegetable and fish oils to the cosmetics, pharmaceutical, food and feed industries, with a strong commitment to sustainable development through its daily activities.
Today, the Group counts more than 290 employees worldwide, with an annual sales turnover of 160 million euros and has achieved an annual growth of 15% over the last 10 years. OLVEA processes more than 65,000 tons of oil per year and supplies 1,000 customers in 90 countries.
OLVEA Vegetable Oils is specialized in the sourcing, the production and commercialization of a wide range of vegetable oils from conventional, organic, sustainable and fair-trade supply chains for the cosmetics and food industries.
With over 90 years of experience and expertise in natural oils, OLVEA identifies, selects and controls the highest quality vegetable oils and butters, tailored to our customers’ applications and to consumers expectations worldwide.
Thanks to our integrated supply chains in Africa (in Morocco for Argan oil and in Burkina Faso for Shea Butter – TrueShea™, and Sesame seed oil) and to our French eco-refining unit, which has been awarded the EcoVadis Platinum Medal, OLVEA ensures the production, traceability and regularity of supply of products that meet both current social and environmental challenges, while guaranteeing full compliance with the highest standards and certifications.
To support and accelerate the growth of OLVEA Vegetable Oils in Personal Care in North America, we are looking
for a Cosmetic & Personal Care Business Development Manager to cover mainly the West coast of the United States (M/W).
This position is fully remote.
As part of our ambitious growth strategy and our development plan in North America, we are looking for a Cosmetic and Personal Care Business Development Manager to develop and grow our brand awareness and eventually business while leveraging our portfolio of natural solutions to the personal care industry in the United States.
MISSIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Deputy CEO, you will be in charge of developing and growing our business with cosmetic & personal care customers in North America. In this role, your main missions will be:
• Identify market needs, trends, key success factors in the region.
• Translate these needs into solutions OLVEA should put in place to succeed.
• Develop a sales strategy for Direct Key Customers with the goal to increase the customer base and drive sales in North America.
• Identify potential distribution partnership within the region.
• Identify new potential customers, understand their needs and buying decision processes.
• Develop cross functional relationship at customers (R&D, sustainability, marketing, procurement, quality…).
• Build and nurture a pipeline of projects with customers, and drive project to effective sales.
• Manage a portfolio of key customers.
• Work closely with the North America Sales team and Marketing team to build an optimized ‘’Go To Market’’ strategy.
• Build price offering and negotiate all terms and conditions to enable sales execution.
• Use and feed our CRM system (meeting reports, contacts), provide sales report.
• Provide accurate customer forecasts inputs for our S&OP.
• Participate to relevant tradeshows within the region.
This position requires the ability to travel up to 50% of the time
PROFILE: QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
Graduated with Bachelor degree, MSc or Business school, the ideal applicant demonstrates a proven track record in successfully developing new business with ingredients in the personal care industry.
Preferred previous experience:
– A technical or science background in chemical, cosmetic science or biochemistry.
– Previous experience of a few years in a similar role, or in sales, marketing or technical support role within the B2B industry.
PROFILE: TECHNICAL SKILLS & ABILITIES
Creativity, curiosity, thoroughness, resourcefulness, adaptability and pragmatism are all part of your vocabulary.
Independent in organizing your work, you are used to collaborating with cross-disciplinary teams and are known for your ability to work effectively with others, remotely, and remain flexible.
You have excellent interpersonal skills and have demonstrated real effectiveness in driving business growth.
You have excellent oral and written communication skills.
Your strong network and key contacts in the industry would be a key advantage.
Compensation will be determined according to profile and experience.
BENEFITS OF THE POSITION
- A company deeply committed to sustainable development and to its corporate values,
- A dynamic group that encourages new ideas and initiatives and has an important growth ambition.
- A company that cares about the well-being of its employees.