- Control LaboratoryOLVEA Group – Saint Léonard (France) With over 85 years of experience and know-how in the fat and oil industry, we source and select tailor-made vegetable oils suited to your applications. All our raw materials come from supply chains which are carefully selected for the quality of their sanitary safety standards and production processes, and closely monitored to ensure compliance with the ISO 9001 standard and HACCP methods.
- Control LaboratoryOLVEA Group – Saint Léonard (France) At the oil reception facility we do our own physicochemical tests to confirm that the oils match our purchasing requirements. A monitoring plan for contaminants has also been set up with COFRAC-certifiedlabs to ensure the compliance with the current European regulations.
Since its creation in 1929, OLVEA Group always devoted itself to the satisfaction of its customers should it be for the pharmaceutical, cosmetic or food area.
For the current leaders, it is the guarantee of prosperity and development.
The in place Quality Policy revolves around 4 main themes:
• oils and fats market knowledge;
• innovative offer of conventional and organic oils and butters, to meet our customers new needs according to the regulations.
Quality of the supplies
• referencing of our approved suppliers according to the in force regulation;
• set up minimum stock levels;
• on-site labs and COFRAC agreed lab controls. We watch out for the reception controls to be sure our products will match our customers’ specifications as well as the regulation in force for the contaminants;
• logistic and transport mastery.
The Good Manufacturing Practices
• control the chemical, allergenic, physical, microbiological hazards according to the methods of the HACCP for the safety of the packaged oils;
• control the cross-contaminations between different oils;
• products traceability.
• managing the process from quotation to delivery;
• permanent improving according to the ISO 9001’s requirements in terms of quality management.