Tuition and financial aid for students
- OLVEA Fish OilsLeading supplier of fish oils
- OLVEA Vegetable OilsEuropean leader in the production and packing of vegetable oils and oil derivatives produced for the cosmetic, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and foodindustries.
- HeadquartersOLVEA Group – Saint Léonard (France) Since 2010, the OLVEA Group has established, in an industrial zone, its subsidiaries’ headquarters and laboratory, as well as a new warehouse for production, storage and conditioning of 6,000 sqm for OLVEA Vegetable Oils.
- Sustainable DevelopmentFor OLVEA, sustainable development means reconciling economic efficiency with social fairness and the protection of the environment in a process of continuous improvement.
The Philanthropic Fund of the OLVEA Group has launched a tuition and financial aid for high school graduates from Fécamp (the region where the Group is located).
The selected students have obtained the financing of their first two years of higher education (all or part of their school fees and/or accommodation) out of Fécamp, from September 2013. In order to be chosen, the students, from the 3 high schools of Fécamp, had to meet the following criteria:
– Have a business-oriented higher education project,
– Have a strong potential,
– Have good school results,
– Have an entrepreneurial spirit (active in associations, sports club, …),
– Be coming from a modest background.
The aim of this support program is to help the emergence of young talents from Fécamp, likely to create employment in the region for long term.
This year, 7 students have been selected. They have met their respective tutors, and have presented more widely their projects when signing the aid agreement. We wish them a lot of success in the future.