- HeadquartersOLVEA Group – Saint Léonard (France) Since 2010, the OLVEA Group has established, in an industrial zone, its subsidiaries’ headquarters and laboratory, as well as a new warehouse for production, storage and conditioning of 6,000 sqm for OLVEA Vegetable Oils.
- OLVEA’s production units in MoroccoOLVEA Atlantic - Agadir (Maroc) : Sourcing, selection and processing of Omega-3 fish oils along the coastline of Africa. OLVEA Morocco - Agadir (Maroc) : The leading supplier of argan oil for the cosmetic and food industries.
- Storage tanksOLVEA Vegetable Oils - Saint Léonard (France) The OLVEA Group deals with more than 40,000 tons of oils a year with a 70% export market share rate.
- Winterisation unitOLVEA Atlantic - Agadir (Maroc) With winterisation capacities over 30,000 tons per year and a strong reputation of excellence, OLVEA Fish Oils with its Moroccan subsidiary OLVEA Atlantic, has become the European leader in the production of winterised fish oils and animal oils.
- Refining unitOLVEA Atlantic -Agadir (Maroc) Refining unit dedicated to Omega 3 fish oils.
Nowadays, the OLVEA group employs more than 200 people and makes a turnover of 100 million euros for more than 40,000 tons of oils.
A wide range of operations :
– Cosmetic, pharmaceutical and agribusiness for OLVEA Vegetable Oils (previously Olvea)
– Animal feed, pharmaceutical industry (omega 3) and the lubricant market (lard oil) for OLVEA Fish Oils (previously Winterisation Europe)
In Agadir, OLVEA Atlantic is entirely dedicated to the selection, analysis, storage, refining, purification and winterisation of high content omega 3 fish oils.
The group’s growth rate has reached more than 15 % a year for the last 10 years.
In the past 6 years, aiming for growth, the group has invested more than 36 million euros in new production and warehousing capacities in conformity with health and environment regulations.
Besides, the OLVEA Group is more and more dedicating itself to the risk analysis and the control of its products and industrial processes with the frame of reference of the ISO 9001, IFIS and HACCP standards.