Sales and Business Development Manager
- OLVEA’s sailboatA J70 sailboat is at the disposal of the OLVEA Group’s collaborators in order to give them the opportunity to learn and get better at sailing.
Sales and Business Development Manager
To develop its business and markets, OLVEA has an ambitious industrial investment policy in its subsidiaries in France, Burkina Faso, Morocco and Mauritania. Our last strategic internal development is the state of the art eco-refining plant OLVEA Green Technologies, directly located on our main site in Normandy. This refinery allows OLVEA to be more reactive and flexible and provide us great opportunities to reach new markets.In order to contribute to our development, and be closer to our industry key-decision makers, OLVEA has decided to open new offices in Paris (Gare Saint-Lazare).
We are looking for a Sales and Business Development Manager for our Fish Oils Business Unit, who will be based in those new offices, and will participate to weekly meetings in our headquarters in Saint Léonard (30 km from Le Havre – Normandy) to stay in strong connection with the team.
In a context of a strong growth and great opportunities in an ever-changing market, your mission as the Sales and Business Development Manager will be to develop the sales of our Fish oils Business Unit. You will build up loyalty with existing business partners and develop new ones.
· You will develop the fish oils sales and the key customers based on the company’s business strategy,
· You will have to understand our clients’ business, needs and expectations,
· You will take a proactive approach, and provide customers with innovative solutions in order to anticipate their needs and build strong long-term relationships,
· You will prospect new customers, analyze the competition and market in order to report any business or technical information that may impact the Business Unit,
· You will contribute to the promotion of our fish oils through participation in various worldwide exhibitions and trade shows,
· You will negotiate directly with existing and potential new customers,
· You will ensure the profitability of your activity.
Coming from a commercial or technical-oriented high education, you have a B2B sales experience of minimum 10 years in agro or aqua industries. Commercial knowledge as a trader in oils and fats is a plus. Your English is fluent.
Having excellent inter-personal skills and a winning spirit, be a team player and field sales force-oriented. You demonstrate good skills in trade negotiations.
Your synthetic and analytical skills are strong, and you feel at ease with CRM and/or SAP. You are proactive in your activity. This position requires a high international mobility and offers you to work in a multicultural environment.
Salary will depend on your profile and experience.
The perks of the job:
– A pleasant work atmosphere in an international environment,
– A company with a strong commitment to sustainability and attached to its values,
– A dynamic Group leaving a strong place for new ideas and initiatives,
– A company concerned about the well-being of its employees,
– The opportunity to be at the heart of strategic decisions,
– Numerous benefits: Bonus, 13th month, healthcare insurance, etc.
Are you looking for a job in an ambitious team, interested in international business, willing to travel and develop new business and opportunities? Then this offer is for you! Send your application now to email@example.com
Learn more about us:
Located in Fecamp (Normandy) for 90 years, the OLVEA Group has continued to expand around the world; it now counts 12 subsidiaries worldwide and 250 employees in Europe and Africa.
OLVEA is dealing with more than 40 000 tons per year, a turnover over €100 million along with a 15% annual growth over the last 10 years. OLVEA, which supplies 2.000 customers in 90 countries, is a signatory of the UN Global Compact.