- Sustainable fishingIn order to be an active participant in the worldwide bio-diversity preservation effort, since 2009, THE OLVEA Group took pledges since 2009. As a result of this commitment to sustainable fishing, OLVEA Fish Oils was awarded the certification « Friend Of the Sea » in 2011.
- Ethical Meter : Sustainable Shea ButterOLVEA Burkina Faso – Bobo Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) OLVEA Burkina Faso is driven by the will to conduct its activity with a commitment to sustainable development and by minimising the ecological impact of its production.
- Sustainable Shea Butter productionOLVEA Burkina Faso – Bobo Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) Since its creation, OLVEA Burkina Faso has developed a “sustainable supply chain” approach. This approach relies on transparent and longterm relations with women’s cooperatives. This partnership is embodied by a memorandum of understanding, the terms of which express mutual participation.
- Shea fruits gatheringOLVEA Burkina Faso – Bobo Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) To obtain this butter, the fruit is gathered once it has fallen onto the ground, in order to guarantee full maturity. The fruit is collected from the bush exclusively by women between May and August. The sweet fruit pulp is edible and children love it. Once the fruit is brought back home,the women process it in several stages to obtain Shea kernels.
- Production of Cold pressed Argan oilOLVEA Morocco – Agadir (Morocco) The production of Argan oil and its by-products is the preserve of the Berber
OUR CSR POLICY
OLVEA is committed in promoting sustainable development, not only environmentally, but also by adding real social and economic values to the actors of our eco-responsible supply chains. OLVEA has set up a CSR policy as well as action plans which results from it.
|LOCAL DEVELOPMENT||ECONOMIC PERFORMANCE|
|ENVIRONMENT||SOCIAL, RELATIONSHIP & WORKING CONDITIONS|
SOCIAL, RELATIONSHIP & WORKING CONDITIONS
OLVEA is committed to having happy and fulfilled collaborators, and focuses on working conditionsallowing the personal and professional development of everyone.